- Design, develop,implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high volume, highperformance data structures for the business stakeholders.
- Implement data structuresusing best practises in data modelling and ETL processes.
- Gather business andfunctional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable,operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
- Analyze source datasystems and drive best practices in source teams
- Participate in the fulldevelopment lift cycle, end to end, from design, implementation and testing, todocumentation, delivery, support, and maintenance.
- Interface with othertechnology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety ofdata sources using SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree incomputer science or equivalent
- Experience in datamodelling, ETL development, and Data warehousing.
- At least 5 years ofrelevant work experience in designing, developing and delivering and deliveringweb applications using Microsoft SSIS ETL and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Datawarehouse is essential, along with strong ability to analyze user requirementsinto technical solutions according to specifications.
- Strong interpersonal,analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates whowish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy ofyour resume to;
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration ID: R1333012
For candidate who appliedfor the advistised position is deemed to have consented to us that we maycollect, use or disclosed your personal information for purpose in connectionwith the services provided by us.