- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategyfor the brand
- Work with the team on digital products (including websites,mobile devices and apps) with intuitive user experiences through research,concept ideation, wire framing, sketching, rapid product prototyping and userinterface design
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus,search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Testing UI elements such as banners, page layouts, pagedesigns, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal andexternal designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiencesfor the digital user
- Adopt the latest industry UI/UX best practices and designtrends
- Minimum Diploma in Computing/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer orsimilar role
- Proficient in Adobe range of products including Photoshop,Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Strong experience with HTML & CSS
Interestedcandidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us anupdated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1333012
For candidate who applied for theadvertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, useor disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with theservices provided by us.