- Create games in Unity Engine for Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Write and document clean code in C# within Unity Engine.
- Translate design specifications into systems for the projectsassigned.
- Implement, maintain, and continuously refine core gameplayfeatures.
- Develop new software modules for integration to the existingsoftware architecture.
- Work collaboratively with developers, illustrators, anddesigners within a team.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or relateddiscipline
- Minimum 2 years proven working experience in relatedposition
- Strong Unity 3D programming skills, and knowledge inobject-oriented programming and data structure.
- Keen eye for details and commitment to producing games withstable performance and outstanding user experience.
- Able to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects asneeded.
Interestedcandidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us anupdated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No:13C6305
Reg. No.: R1333012
For candidate who applied for theadvertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use,or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with theservices provided by us.