Remuneration: $2,500 to $3,000/month
Roles & Responsibilities
Is building relationship with customers your forte? Do you enjoy creating a personalised service experience? Then we want YOU! Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be integral to the success of Caring Skin throughout this exhilarating expansion phase.
Be part of our growth!
- 8 off-days per week
- Career progression opportunities
- Easily Accessible and Near MRT Station
- Primarily to provide the Caring Experience at the front desk
- Attend to walk-in and in-coming call/email inquiries
- Act as an ambassador for the brand, projecting the brand image and culture
- Ensure outlet maintain a high level of customer service satisfaction through excellent customer service of the team
- Handles all customers’ requests promptly and resolved to customers’ satisfaction
- Building good rapport and establishing good relationships with the customers to ensure retention and top-notch service experience
- Anticipate and identify customers’ needs to increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure all interactions with customers are handled carefully
- To assist customers’ in performing the skin analysis
- Follow up with clients on skin conditions, treatment progress and appointment scheduling
- Communicate and work closely with therapists to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Administer appointment booking and scheduling for customers
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client’s needs are fulfilled effectively
- Delivering Happiness is our purpose
What you require:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Passion for beauty with skin knowledge is a plus!
- Possess a customer-centric approach
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated with a high level of integrity
- Dynamic, resourceful and able to multi-task
- A fun, positive, and charismatic personality
- Must be willing to work retail hours, weekends and public holidays
Why you should join us?
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Medical benefits
- External Training and development opportunities
- Product and Service Benefits
- Managerial progression track
- Convenient locations (near MRT)