- Evolve MMA
- View(s) 198
Offered Salary 500
Career Level Junior Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- In-charge of general accounting process related to revenue and handle the full spectrum of billing, financial database, reporting, analysis related to revenue, account receivables and receipts accounting process.
- Develop and maintain financial databases, financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
- Assist the team (sales, marketing, and operations) in day-to-day operations of the facilities and customers services/queries.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring the process and operations are in compliance with the company policies.
- Monthly reconciliation of various transactions for accounting reporting purposes.
- Handles fixed assets account and updating of the financial module
- Ad-hoc projects and other related matters
- Possess at least a degree in Accounting and/or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, with a minimum of 2 – 3 years of audit experience.
- A hands-on, detailed and self-motivated individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good communication skills across cultures and language barriers.
- High level of continuous self-improvement.
- High proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets.
- Able to commence work immediately would be an advantage.
- Strong sense of work commitment and responsibility.
- Medical Insurance
- Complimentary training at all Evolve MMA locations (spouses included)
- Paid vacation of 18 days per year
- Annual retreat at an exotic destination (all paid expenses from luxury accommodations, transportations, food and beverages, tourist attractions etc.) arranged by the Company
- Tickets to One Championship Singapore for you and your significant other