- IDV Concepts Asia Pte Ltd
- View(s) 86
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
- Qualifications Nitec
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for raising purchase orders and maintaining procurement records. He/She also assists in contractor selection by collating procurement specifications and tender bids received from suppliers. He/She possesses good interpersonal and time management skills, displaying ability to communicate well with suppliers and his colleagues. He/She is meticulous, an adept multi-tasker and able to react well to dynamic changes in the work environment.
1. Develop procurement plan
– Support organisation’s procurement activities based on established product specifications and customer needs.
– Assist in establishing working level relationships with organisational network and external vendors for optimal procurement transactions.
2. Manage selection process
– Support data collection on suppliers that fulfil procurement requirements
– Draft proposal requirements and/or procurement specifications.
– Consolidate list of suppliers in accordance with organisation’s selection processes.
3. Manage procurement & warehouse activities
– Initiate and track statuses of inventory with organisational procedures
– Administer receipt of products in accordance with procurement/warehouse requirements and quality assurance processes.
– Assist in audit of documentation and contract terms required for trade transactions.
– Support sales and finance departments to process payment.
4. Support application initiatives
– Operate new technologies, electronic tools and devices.
– Apply latest technology implementation to improve operations in own work areas.
– Provide assistance in ongoing review of records and information to determine the effectiveness of work processes and procedures.
– Support continuous work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
· At least GCE “O” level certificate or equivalent
· Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently.
· Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, paying attention to details.
· Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
· Knowledge in MS Office applications.