Aircraft Technician | Structure Sheetmetal Components | Mechanic | Aviation
- Global Staffing Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 87
Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
1. To perform Structural Repair as per OEM approved Structural Repair Manual and Repair Disposition
2. To assist Aircraft License Engineer and Supervisory Lead to perform damage/repair assessment
3. To perform part forming such as skin doubler, stiffener and bracket for structural repair proposes in-accordance to OEM approved manual or drawing.
4. To perform basic airframe/cabin task as required to facilitate access removal for structural repair.
5. Required excellent tool maintenance and housekeeping practices.
6. Any other ad-hoc duties applied
1. Must have at least 1 year of Sheetmetal experience
2. Educational Background in Aviation preferred
◆How to Apply
To apply, please kindly submit your updated resume to email@example.com
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Global Staffing Solutions Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 19C9827
James (Zen Sagiyama) EA Personnel Reg. R1438870
EA License No: 19C9827
EA Personnel No: R1988078
EA Personnel Name: Shirley Koh