- UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 117
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry Architecture
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Building Manager (Facilities Management) – Service Industry, Based in Singapore
As our Company (www.uemsgroup.com) embarks on rapid business expansion, we are sourcing for a highly-driven, dynamic, results-oriented, entrepreneurial and committed Building Manager (Facilities Management) to be part of the management team to drive the business and operations of a portfolio of accounts under the portfolio of Integrated Facilities Management, Environmental Services (housekeeping and disinfection services) and Support Services (portering, healthcare attendant and visitor management) which are primarily in the Healthcare sector. We welcome applicants from the Hospitality sector to join us in this exciting opportunity.
Due to the current aggressive growth and transformational stage of the business, the successful candidate must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced working environment, convert diversified challenges into opportunities and be resourceful in working with the team to achieve the desired outcomes aligned with the business direction of the company. A rewarding performance-based remuneration package, including an attractive management incentive scheme and career development path will be tailored for the successful candidate.
The Company is an Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) company providing healthcare support services and property & facilities management services to both public and private sectors in Singapore. The company has 2 core businesses in healthcare support and facilities management services.
Besides Singapore, the Group also has strong presence in Malaysia and Taiwan. Collectively, it has a total combined staff strength of more than 10,000 across Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.
- Co-ordinating and integrating all work performed under the services. Monitor and report to the client on the progress of all work in connection to the contract.
- Prepare project cost estimates and specification for minor improvement and office re-configuration works.
- To monitor maintenance budget and progress payments to ensure cash flow projections are met and payments are promptly made to contractors and service providers.
- To lead a team of technical and non-technical staff in performing preventive maintenance, facilities and building works.
- Co-ordinate and supervise work done by contractors and ensure their performance are in conformance with the service level agreements.
- Any other instructions issued from time to time by the client or its representatives.
- Degree related to Building/Property Management/Facilities/Estate.
- Minimum 8 Years of related experiences
- Certified Greenmark Manager