Business Development Manager
- ENCE Marketing Group
- View(s) 96
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
JOIN THE AFFLUENCERS
If you are dynamic, resourceful and enjoy making a difference, join us to create a lasting influence on our clients’ businesses.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
• Proven sales track record.
• Experience in customer support is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
• Proficiency in English.
• Market knowledge.
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to build rapport.
• Time management and planning skills
ENCE Marketing Group is a Tripartite for Fair Employment employer that does not discriminate on age, race, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, and disability. All applications are given an equal opportunity and will be assessed on merit and fit, based on the information you provide detailing your past experiences, value-add to organisations you have worked with and the skills you have developed that will be able to contribute to our organisation. Compensation and staff benefits are also applied fairly across the board