Customer Service Executive
- SSA GROUP
- View(s) 236
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Education
- Qualifications Diploma
We are looking for candidates who are able to work in a fast paced environment to provide customer service. This role required prior experience in customer service (front desk). The selected person will be the first point of contact for all participants attending the training courses.
• Create a warm and welcoming environment for all customers who walk-in or and call-in to SSA.
• Attend and handle all training course enquires including test enquiries; general enquiries and be able to resolve to all feedbacks from both walk-ins and calls-in participants.
• Follow up with participants (past and potential participants) on additional courses that they can sign up for
• Record all calls received on a daily basis
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of all the training classrooms
• Direct participants, trainers, clients and visitors to their respective training rooms
• Liaise with trainers for all queries on ongoing classes
• Upkeep cleanliness in the receptionist and lounge areas as well as the classrooms
• Accept payments and handle public training course registrations
• Scan, sort and save training registration documents in specific folders as instructed
• Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned
The ideal candidate will be:
• An experienced sales person with the ability to close sales
• Is passionate and eager to help people improve their skills by offering training courses that best fit the individual
• Keen to interact with people, possess good customer service skills and is customer centric
• Good telephone etiquette, professional and punctual
• Friendly and pleasant disposition and keen on providing the best service for our clients
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills by explaining our diverse training programmes to walk-in and call-in clients
• Possess a can-do attitude, persistence and a positive mindset towards work
• Meticulous and attentive to details
• Responsible, can be trusted and able to work under pressure
• Independent and a good team player
• Confident and well-groomed
Qualification and Requirement:
• Minimum Diploma in any disciple
• Good written and verbal English proficiency is expected. Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage when dealing with Chinese speaking clients.
• Experience in doing
• Prior experience in call centre will be an added advantage
• Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• This position is a 5.5 day work week with two years contract.
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.