Remuneration:Â $3,500 to $5,500/month
- Work with Operations team and I4.0 analyst and review digital diagnostic output, and identify which initiativeswould require an IIoT platform
- Assess the current IIoT maturity and identify gaps
- Based upon the IIoT roadmap design the future state for IIoT architecture and data architecture, and develop capability building for I4.0 transformation team
- Define the organization changes required and the team needed to successfully deploy
- Lead vendor selection process to identify platform to deploy and select system integrators to implement the solution(s)
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience in deploying IoT solutions in industry (manufacturing & process industries, business automation, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of working with IoT platforms such as PTC Thingworx, Siemens Mindsphere, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Knowledge of how the entire IoT stack works â€“ from data ingestion, storage, analysis to building front-end applications
- Experience in designing architecture and distributed services with low latency and real time QoS
- Experience in rapid prototyping and ideation, ideally spanning sensors and microcontroller systems / embedded devices.
- Experience of database technologies such as data modeling and structuring with proficiency with both relational and non-relational databases as well as SQL
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with APIs and integration of multiple different software solutions through an IoT platform
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment (Agile way of working).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills