Environment Service Crew
- UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 103
- Attend regular roll call meetings to know daily operational deployment.
- Execute routine inspection on the facilities maintenance and cleanliness, ensure the cleaning assignments at assigned areas such as patient wards, compound areas, critical surgical areas, medical centre, administration offices, laboratory areas, waiting for compound areas and public restrooms.
- Use various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants on deployed facilities
- Able to operate machinery for the project and periodic cleaning, disinfection on non-medical/medical equipment, other necessary maintenance of environment services standard in daily operational basis.
- Ensure the environmental service standard of facilities is clean, safe, and attractive for patient care.
- Attend and collect soiled linen to linen department, distribute clean linen and hospital gowns to respective facilities of deployment.
- Update the supervisor on any shortage of inventory supplies and feedback if they observe machinery equipment failures.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.