Remuneration: $5,000 to $6,500/month
- Report directly to CEO to oversee the full spectrum of finance affairs
- Handle full sets of accounts for Group of companies including GST returns, tax matters and audit matters
- Liaise with bankers, external auditors, tax advisors, company secretary and other statutory bodies
- Ensure adequate internal control system is maintained and implemented such as proper filing, data entry and etc
- Responsible for financial closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual consolidated financial & management reporting
- Responsible for group consolidation financial reports
- Responsible for budgeting & forecasting reporting
- Responsible for performing analysis and analytical reviews of reports to facilitate management decision making
- Maintain and ensure compliance with financial procedures manuals, audit and submission of statutory and tax compliance
- Manage the organizationâ€™s cashflow which includes but not limit to cashflow optimization, cashflow forecast, management of expenses and expenditures, budget consolidation and forecast, debt management and collection
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and provide financial analysis and insights on related issues
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Credit control and receivables management
- Participate in budget and forecast process
- Handle inventory internal audit report per quarter
- Review junior team membersâ€™ work to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting entries
- Lead and execute ad-hoc finance initiatives and projects
- Min Degree in Finance / Accountancy and other professional qualifications such as CA/ACCA
- Min 5 years of Group Consolidation experience in SME.
- Experience working in SGX mainboard listed company or IPO process is a must.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Strong technical knowledge on SFRS (Singapore Financial Reporting Standard) and taxation
- Ability to produce accurate work within tight deadlines
- Team player with initiative, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
- Able to drive the team to achieve goals and results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skill.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and result-oriented individual and teamwork.
- Have a strong sense of integrity and accountability.
- Able to commit immediately or on short notice