- AIA Singapore
- View(s) 521
Career Level Others
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
A REWARDING Career as an AIA Financial Services Consultant Awaits YOU
We are looking for bright individuals who would like to join AIA as a Financial Services Consultant. If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy, and approachable, you are the one we are looking for!
Here at AIA, our Financial Services Consultants take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
As a Financial Services Consultant, one gets to
- Establish clients’ financial goals by determining the current financial situation, identifying the shortfalls, and implementing customised solutions to suit clients’ needs.
- Help clients prioritise needs and manage cash flow by planning for their children’s education and their own retirement needs.
- Assist clients in providing information to make informed decisions on their present and future situation.
- Assist clients from all walks of life as well to support them in all of life’s stages (Birth, old age, illness and death).
To be a Financial Services Consultant, one needs to have
- Full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
- CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and HI. Training will be provided by AIA.
To succeed in a Financial Services Consultant role, one needs to be
- Customer-focused while maintain high standards of compliance and integrity.
- Determined, personable and sincere.
- Attentive and eager to learn.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Authorised Representative of AIA Singapore Private Limited
Reg. No. 201106386R