Fire Safety Manager (Up to $4,000)
- COSEM HR Capital & Consultancy Pte Ltd
- View(s) 208
Experience 2 Years
· To ensure proper supervision and control of the fire protection system operations at Airline House and Hanger Complex.
· To conduct risk assessment analysis to identify safety and health hazards at the workplace when necessary. To develop the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) as specified in the WSHA to eliminate the identified hazards or reduce the risk associated with hazards or when required.
· To be conversant with the fire detection and fire extinguishing systems in each hanger. The components as mentioned below shall without limitation be considered as part of the fire detection and fire extinguishing system:
- Fire Alarm Panel
- Heat, Smoke and Optical Detectors
- Hose Reel
- Foam/Water Discharge System
- Pressure and Flow Switches on Lines
- Foam Monitors
- Portable and trolley Fire Extinguishing
· To conduct regular emergency evacuation exercises according to the relevant authority’s requirement for all occupants in Airline House and the Hanger Complex.
· To conduct Fire Safety and any other related training such as table top exercise and Fire Warden Course.
· To check and approve all hot works and hot bonding works to be carried out in Airline House and Hanger Complex based on the requirement and checklist.
· To keep and maintain all past training records attendance list, Fire Drill records and attendance list, etc in soft and hard copies and submit when required
· To report immediately to all relevant parties on all incidents related to fire safety or fire protection system.
· To submit monthly report to update all relevant parties on all fire-related issues.
· To liaise with fire protection system maintenance contractors on regular maintenance and servicing of fire protection system in each hanger
· To undertake and discharge all duties stipulated and required by the relevant authority.
· To check and maintain proper records of all fire related matters.
· To provide and acquire all documents for submission by statutory requirements and to process all required licenses as required by law.
· Undertake any tasks assigned by the Director.
Interested candidates can apply here or email in your resume to email@example.com
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
EA Registration No: R1984514
EA License No: 20C0098
COSEM HR Capital & Consultancy Pte Ltd
37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677