Business Development Trainee
This position reports to the Assistant Manager, Business Development and interfaces with manager and admin staff. During this traineeship, you will learn the different sales and presentation techniques available, have a wider range of knowledge of the different aspects of business development, strive to be innovative and improve company's processes.
This traineeship allows you to push yourself to your best potential available while having the leeway to make mistakes, definitely a great place to learn.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of Evergreen’s services.
- Maintain a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals with potential customers, working closely with the Business Development Team.
- Collaborate with professional services and other support teams to ensure successful implementations.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Involve in company’s strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings and promote Evergreen’s services and brand.
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a monthly basis.
Must be individuals who have graduated or graduating from Institutes of Technical Education, Polytechnics, Universities or other Private Educational Institutions in Calendar Year 2019/2020
Graduates from the educational institutions above that have completed or are about to complete serving their National Service liabilities and who are looking to enter the workforce in Calendar Year 2019/2020