Healthcare Attendant || Sengkang
- UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 37
1. Orientate patients to assigned beds/facilities.
2. Answer patient’s calls and relay patient’s requests to department-in-charge.
3. Attend to patient’s basic needs e.g. toilet baths, bed sponging, serving
of meals and drinks, feeding.
4. Conduct bedpan/urinal rounds; change the patient’s diapers.
5. Walk patients to the toilet and assist them in toilets.
6. Monitor restless patients and ensure that they are safe and
7. Chaperone female patients where required.
8. Clean spillages, discharges, and vomit bowls, urinals as and when needed.
9. Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of beds, lockers and non-patient rooms. E.g. store room.
10. Assist in inventory of linen and department items (e.g. flasks, pillows, bedpans).
11. Perform any other duties assigned by the department-in-charge.
• Prior healthcare experience would be advantageous
• Able to read and write in simple English
• Comfortable with staggered shift duties (Morning and Afternoon shifts)
• Able to carry out the above work scope in a standard procedure
• 5 days / week, Rotational Off day,
• Will be in scrubs and PPE while on-duty