Hospital Event Coordinator @Queenstown || $1,500 – $1,800
- UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 71
- Career Level Others
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry Healthcare
- Qualifications Nitec
1. Liaise with the executive on the planning and hosting of functions and events
2. Manage, coordinate and follow up with requestors for events requirements.
3. Take charge of the appropriate layout of meeting and function rooms.
4. Coordinate the changing of room layout upon request from user.
5. Ensure that tablecloth and shirting are changed regularly and as and when required.
6. Send soiled tablecloth and shirking to Linen Department for washing.
7. Track and monitor tablecloth and shirting usage.
8. Manage and operate AV equipment during major events as and when required.
9. Deliver required equipment for loan to other departments as per schedule.
10. Collect the equipment on loan to centralized location.
11. Ensure that all AV equipment and others items are in working conditions.
12. Trouble-shoot and arrange for breakdowns and defects of AV systems to be rectified promptly
13. Conduct assets inventory according to pre-determined scheduled and report to Executive for any discrepancies that are detected.
14. Track and record foldable table and chair usage.
15. Conduct stock check on beverages/cutlery/stationery regularly and arrange for replenishment whenever required.
16. Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisors / Managers.
2. To generate Facility Booking report daily before shift for event support for the day.
3. To add/edit profile of new users and create/restrict access rights upon instruction from Executive.
4. To generate monthly report of facility usage for the month to Executive by the 3rd of each month.
1. To be aware of safety and health hazards in his/her work and work environment.
2. To ensure compliance to the local legislation and other requirements pertaining to Environment Protection and Workplace.
3. To comply with work instructions and procedures.
4. To observe safety in the course of his/her work. To execute work in a safe manner without endangering self and others.
5. To follow hazard identification and risk control procedures.
6. To put on necessary PPE as trained, when required.
7. To report any incident/accident or near miss to the supervisor immediately.
2. To maintain a high standard and project a professional image at all times.
3. To demonstrate ownership and maintain a high standard of professionalism at assigned work area.
4. To participate in learning and development programmes organized by the Company or the facility.
5. To comply with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and any other procedures as set out by the Company or the facility.
6. To observe customer’s protocol and to extend courteous service to the customer.
7. To attend and complete all requests before end of shift
• Possess a good command of English and must be IT-savvy.
• Possess knowledge and ability to operate audio-visual (AV) equipment would be advantage.
• Able to do appropriate room set-up (layout and equipment) for all functions/events.
• Must have experience in event management and AV management.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.