HR Admin Executive
- COSEM HR Capital & Consultancy Pte Ltd
- View(s) 197
Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
a. On-boarding/off-boarding of employees
b. Update Leave & Off for all the staff in the system
c. Preparation & Briefing of Employment Contract to employees
d. Execute payroll and related process in a timely and accurate manner
e. Process work passes, employment permit application, renewal and cancellation
f. Responsible for the hiring process on recruitment, selection and screening of staff
g. Handling disciplinary issues and executive the necessary e.g. inquiry, warning letter
h. Coordinating external training programs with various organisations.
i. Maintaining HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures.
j. Perform exit procedure for cessation of employment e.g. exit interview, clearance
k. Training and development management
l. File documents and consolidate/ update data.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and familiar with MOM policies
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with using WhyzeHR with minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous & ability to multi-task
- Independent team player and positive working attitude
Interested candidates can apply here or email in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
EA Registration No: R1984514
EA License No: 20C0098
COSEM HR Capital & Consultancy Pte Ltd
37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677