Remuneration: $2,000 to $2,500/month
Roles & Responsibilities
HR Assistants focus on executing tasks that help accomplish HR goals and objectives set by HR Managers. The tasks of an HR Assistant are administrative in nature, often involved in planning company activities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the HR Manager in employee life cycle processes (recruitment, onboarding, development, retention and exit)
- Assist with the formulation and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Input, update and maintain HR database, ensuring accuracy of information
- Rostering for shifts, attendance management and timekeeping
- Preparing data or information for payroll processing in a timely manner
- Attending to HR-related inquiries from internal and external personnel
- Processing general administration tasks (e.g. Grant claims, Employee Benefits etc)
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR functions
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- At least a Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Familiarity with the MOM rules and regulations
- Great interpersonal skills to solve workplace issues