Human Resource / Recruitment Executive (Full/Part-time)
- FULL-TIME PART-TIME
- Advantage Partners Group
- View(s) 700
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time
Advantage Partners Group is looking for diligent and conscientious HR/Recruitment Executive to uptake the supportive role in talent acquisition and recruitment needs.
He/She is responsible for managing and handling full spectrum of recruitment activities while ensuring the right placement of candidates to achieve the company’s overall strategic and financial objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting and facilitating the full cycle of searching and recruiting of candidates
- Liaise with manager(s) to identify and develop strategic recruitment plans
- Assist in create and manage job descriptions with the hiring manager(s)
- Post and monitor job advertisements on various job portals
- Support and collaborate with hiring manager(s) during the screening
- Arranging and scheduling of interviews
- Assist in interviewing process when necessary
- Providing regular status updates of the recruiting process
- Initiate and prepare employment offer to shortlisted candidates
- Prepare and handle on-boarding matters
- At least 1 year of working experience is preferred (training provided)
- Entry Level and Individuals looking for a change in career are also welcomed
- Part Time: able to commit min 3 days a week
- Enjoys building connection with different stakeholders
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Suite
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Experience in conducting interviews is a plus
- Basic + Incentives (remuneration package varies on the job types)
- Tailored work arrangements
- Friendly and Supportive Working Environment
- Training provided
Further details will be discussed during interview.
Candidates who are interested please send in your resume with latest photo.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.