Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
JobPlus Employment Agency
Cloud DevOps Engineer (1 Year renewable contract)
You will be responsible for the following:
- Administering cloud-based Infrastructure deployment includes provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management.
- Performs system administration activities
- Troubleshoot, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes
- Support audit and infrastructure/network security scans
- Build automation wherever possible to improve development team’s agility.
- Implement Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Provide training or conduct talks to the cloud community within the company.
- This position requires periodic system administration outside normal business hours.
- A degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience with at least 1 year of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate) preferred.
- Conversant with infrastructure definition tools such as Cloud Formation and Terraform, and with YAML/JSON deployment templates.
- Advanced python/ansible scripting skills for provisioning and automating dynamic cloud infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization and Kubernetes orchestration preferred.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security.
- Experience in API Management (AWS API Gateway, Tibco Mashery), Platform as a Service (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry) and DevOps are preferred.
This is a 1 Year renewable Contract.