JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER – Workplace / Office Design
- Phoenix Recruitment Pte Ltd
- View(s) 6
- Career Level Junior Executive
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry Design
- Qualifications Diploma
How important is Career Progression to you?
Do you want to work for a company that puts this opportunity in your hands?
Our client aims to attract star talent, as only star talent will take them towards their core vision and will deliver quality concepts to their discerning clients time and time again. The current team is diverse each bringing fresh ideas and scope to design projects. Our client values dynamism and flair when it comes to ‘creating spaces’ for their client. They are not known for creating ‘standardized’ designs.
- Handle projects right from concept stage to handover
- Will work closely with the clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and relevant authorities
- Create detailed plans, specifications and layout
- Strong space planning skills
- Prepare design concept and sketch
- Presentation of materials and drawings
- Ensure good quality and high level of the customers’ satisfaction
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design/Architecture or any relevant discipline
- At least 1 year working on Workplace Interior Design Projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Excellent communication skills and eye for details
- Customer service oriented
- Can work under pressure
- Must be able to think outside the box
- Creative and passionate about design
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word and portfolio (no larger than 5MB) format or
Dial: +65 64634941
Must indicate the following:
- Notice Period
- Reason for leaving
- Last Drawn and Expected Salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend or colleague to Phoenix Recruitment today. If we place them into a job you will receive $400*
*Contact your Consultant for full terms
MOM Registered Employment Agency: 20C0113
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1327722