Sales Executive (No experience needed)
- Advantage Partners Group
- View(s) 410
Full time / Entry Level
Join us as a Sales Executive at Advantage Partners Group. No Experience? No problem. We are looking for open-minded individuals who have strong passion for achievements and keen to make a difference in the lives of others. Hence, we are willing to invest on the right candidates to acquire the right skills to be an effective sales person.
If you desire to have a sales career, but lack the knowledge and experience, yet desire a company that train you from scratch, this is the position you should apply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Market Research and Identification of Market Opportunities and Leads
- Marketing services and products to meet clients’ unique needs and goals.
- Providing professional crafted Solutions to Individuals
- Providing Business Solutions to Corporate Clients
- Building good rapport with Potential and Existing clients
- Key Point of Contact between company and clients
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to fulfil client’s requests
- Maintain Knowledge of all product and services of the company
- Assisting in the company business and development planning
- Engaging in Feedback loops between Client and Company
Comprehensive Training provided:
- Positioning of the product(s)
- Products Knowledge
- Tactical Pitching of the product(s)
- Improvement in Communication Skills
- Preparing of presentation tools
- Closing techniques
- Management techniques
- Local Diploma OR Degree Holder in any Discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply as no experience is required
- Individuals looking for a change in career are also welcomed
Skills, Traits, Attributes that we are looking for:
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Positive, Self-motivated, Coachable and Ambitious Individuals
- Ability to connect and influence
- Basic ($2500 – $5000) + Commission
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
We at Advantage Partners Group, believes in
- Nurturing and Supportive Working Environment
- Continuous Career Advancement
- Recognition for Results and Hard Work
- Ownership of Personal and Professional Growth & Development
- Continuous Training Programmes for Future Career and Skills Development
Further details will be discussed during interview.
Candidates who are interested please send in your resume with latest photo.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.