Key Account Executive
- Containers Printers Pte Ltd
- View(s) 107
Career Level Junior Executive
Experience 1 Year
Industry Logistics & Supply Chain
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Key Account Management Activities– To identify new opportunities within existing accounts to grow new sales with the objective to increase contribution margin and improve customer satisfaction. Manage multi-tiered relationships, ensure a long term business partnership and achieve corporate goals.
- Key Account Planning and Strategies– Ensure on time and in full delivery of the finished product to the customer in the most cost effective way.
- Quality Management- Continuously collect and provide customer feedback on product and service for future enhancement and new product development in order to enhance service standard and to maximise customer satisfaction.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of of business development exposure in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is a plus
- Candidates from manufacturing industry and with Project Management experience is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.