Linen Executive (Healthcare)
- UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 86
Experience 3 Years
Linen Executive (Healthcare) – Service Industry, Based in Singapore
As our Company embarks on rapid business expansion, we are sourcing for a highly-driven, dynamic and committed Linen Executive to support the business and operations of our healthcare accounts.
Due to the current aggressive growth and transformational stage of the business, the successful candidate must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced working environment, convert diversified challenges into opportunities and be resourceful in working with the team to achieve the desired outcomes aligned with the business direction of the company. A rewarding performance-based remuneration package, including an attractive management incentive scheme and career development path will be tailored for the successful candidate.
The Company is an Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) company providing healthcare support services and property &
facilities management services to both public and private sectors in Singapore. The company has 2 core businesses in healthcare support and facilities management services.
Besides Singapore, the Group also has strong presence in Malaysia and Taiwan. Collectively, it has a total combined staff strength of more than 8,000 across Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Arrange, co-ordinate, conduct and be accountable for the bi-annual linen inventory
- Responsible for the new linen items and provide specifications to source for quotes
- Responsible for daily linen operations
- Manage and keep records pertaining to linen in accordance to ISO standards
- Establish excellent working relationship with internal and external customers
- Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application for reports preparations
- Strong interpersonal skill to interact with all levels of stakeholders such as clients on site, end users, and internal departments.
- Able to be a team player to assist the management team on the required inspections and reports.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision needed on the operation ground