- Containers Printers Pte Ltd
- View(s) 2
- Career Level Junior Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Logistics & Supply Chain
- Qualifications Diploma
- Verify all incoming raw materials and goods, and manage storage and movement of materials on-site, including updating of inventory movement in the SAP and arrangement for Put to Stock (PTS) process after quality inspection.
- Issue materials to internal stakeholders as per requirement and on time.
- Monitor and send alerts to SCM Planning team on expiry of goods / excess stock.
- Good control of stock inventory accuracy and accountability.
- Perform regular Stock Count and on-site process to ensure full compliance with standard procedure and work instruction.
- Co-ordinate with Shipping Team and internal stake holders on all export shipment.
- Arrange and manage local transporter’s delivery schedule to key customers.
- Ensure compliance to site HSE requirements and housekeeping standards (5S).
- Work closely with internal stake holders on the return or exchange of defective goods.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues
- Maintain accurate metrics, reports, process documentation, training and safety records.
- Assist immediate supervisor in the implementation of projects and ad-hoc logistic requirements
- Assist immediate supervisor/manager in the compilation of Monthly Key Performance Indicator Reports to higher management.
- At least a Diploma in Logistic, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing or related discipline.
- Candidates with GCE ‘A’ Level / Professional Certificates or equivalent will be considered,
- Preferably, Candidates with working experiences in Manufacturing Environment.
- At least 2 years of logistics & warehousing operations or manufacturing experiences.
- Candidates with SAP or ERP System will have an added advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.