Marketing and Public Relations Executive
- View(s) 161
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for a Marketing and Public Relations (PR) Executive to leverage the DMK brand to reach out to the women we represent globally. You will be given the autonomy to create and execute the marketing, PR and brand strategy aligned with DMK’s direction in a customer-centric way.
- Ensure marketing and branding objectives are aligned with DMK’s mission
- Continually understand and research about DMK’s current and potential customer demographics, psychographics and behaviour to guide all organisational stakeholders
- Participate in brainstorming and execute strategies to increase audience engagement and brand awareness in measurable terms across both online and online platforms
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs to maximise results
- Ensure campaigns are kept within budget
- Monitor trends and industry developments to ensure DMK is ahead of the curve
- Manage all touch points of DMK customers
- Handle social media accounts
- Assist with communications to ensure brand consistency via social media platforms such as Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook etcetera
- Ensure communications strategy is aligned with DMK’s mission
- Plan and develop strong partnerships with external stakeholders that are favourable for DMK’s marketing objectives such as media relations, influencers/KOLs relations and event Management (Online and offline)
- Perform any other relevant duties or responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Business or related fields
- Possess a keen interest in social media and other related marketing tools
- Good time-management skills
- Initiative with a high level of responsibility
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple job responsibilities
Join Us If
You enjoy changes in a driven environment that is supportive of new ideas and creativity. You don’t like sticking to a status quo for long and always initiate to make improvements. You like understanding the latest trends because you enjoy understanding what people are drawn to, in general. You appreciate opportunities to have the autonomy to make decisions, but still enjoy teamwork and collaborations. You want to be part of a fun, dynamic team who feels like family, because ain’t nobody got time for workplace politics. You’re not just into developing ideas, but believe in dipping your hands in to carry them through.
And at the heart of it all, join us if you want to be part of a like-minded team, a team who believe that we can make a difference for our customers, for women, or even the world.
At DMK, we are a team of people driven by the passion to lead a fashion footwear revolution, and to make an impact.
We realised that there are too many fashion brands focusing only on how women should look, but not enough priority placed on how women would feel. Hence, we aspire to be the pioneer of change in the fashion footwear industry for the everyday woman – To achieve a balance between how she looks and how she feels.
Founded in 2000, we are currently present in Singapore and several international markets, including Myanmar and Nepal. However, we are continually looking to make an impact in the fashion footwear industry for more women globally and to be their voice by expanding our physical and technological presence.