Remuneration: $2,200 to $3,200/month
- Coordinate Air & Sea Import/Export shipping matters according to customers’ requirements.
- Work closely with overseas offices/ agents/ various carriers/ co-loaders and vendors to support timely receipt and delivery of shipments.
- Attend and respond timely to customers’ freight inquiries.
- Generate quotation with competitive pricing and operation plan.
- Follow up with customer on quotation status and gather feedback and work on feedback.
- Manage relationship with carriers and overseas agent to maximize profit and provide service quality.
- Manage shipping documentation formalities (Port Authority / Customs / Tradenet / Portnet) Arrange booking with carriers / coleaders and execute all pertinent shipping documentation (Eg: Shipping Order, transport instruction, shipping certificates, sub-cert, etc)
- Ensure proper and timely billing / closing of all job files
- Foster and maintain customer relationship.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably with a Freight Forwarding organization familiar with import & export processes
- Independent and a team player with initiative, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of Incoterms
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Good in communication and Interpersonal skill and able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to start within short notice would be advantageous.