Remuneration: $1,600 to $2,400/month
This is an entry level position (apprenticeship) with no experience being required. We will train you to do the tasks in hand and also look to progress your career from CTP (computer to Plate) operator to Pre-Press Executive over the course of three years therefore you can look forward to developing a career in a highly skilled occupation.
Firstly, you will learn the operation of computer to plate output and proof sheet management. Then we will train you in aspects of:
- Colour management
- Digital printing,
- Creative Artwork editing
- Graphics software
- To follow SOPs, cGMPs & Work Instructions
- Complete production order/work order as instructed
- Prioritise Work Flow
- Cut and mount proof sheets
- To reduce wastage as well as complete the task order given
- Pre-flight checks, VPS
- Daily calibration record
- Ensure all proofs are kept properly, proof record is updated.
- Responsible Metal Proofs withdrawn from Proof Making Office.
- Collect all proof standards from Printing Lines.
- Check and ensure the correct printing materials used as per proofing job order.
- Update Daily Proof and printing plate record.
- Prepare and pack new proof for customer approval.
- To follow strictly health and safety procedure all the time.
- Prepares printing plate for production
- Records printing plate movement
- Places printing back in correct location in the printing plate library
- Removes obsolete printing plates from library and records scrapped printing plates
- Undertake any assignments given by supervisor.
- O level or relevant.
- Working experience in printing or CTP manufacturing industry will be added advantage.
- 5 days/week
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 6pm
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.