Product Manager (Robotics)
- OTSAW Digital Pte Ltd
- View(s) 112
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitors’ offerings and seek opportunities for differentiation
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data and reviewing production and sales cost
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specialized in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT, Design Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.