Remuneration: $3,500 to $4,500/month
- Perform operations together with factory executives to improve product quality, manufacturing technology, productivity, etc.
- Also serves as a QAQC position, grasping the progress of young QAQC organizations and reporting to management
- Regular Occupational Safety and Health / Food Hygiene Committee Meeting, Minutes Preparation
- Systematically proceed with the introduction of machinery and equipment to improve quality and productivity, repair of machinery, purchase of equipment, etc.
- Factory license renewal, negotiations with relevant authorities
- Minimum 5 years of production admin experience
- Writing report skill
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Good initiative and effective communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and easily adapt to changing situations