- OTSAW Digital Pte Ltd
- View(s) 77
Experience 2 Years
· Hand-on in production & maintenance process such as procurement, assembly, Troubleshooting, Testing, QC/QA, Hardware Servicing
· Hand-on in electrical/electronic troubleshooting and mechanical repair
· Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement
· Ensure the required materials are available for production.
· Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
· Ensure production area is safe to work, productive and has required inventory.
· Perform the day-to-day tasks and any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
· Preferred Diploma / Higher NITEC / NITEC in Mechatronic / Electrical / Mechanical Background.
· At least two years of experience in production / Mechatronic Electrical / Mechanical environment.
· Must be able to read and understand the electrical/electronic schematic drawings, 3D CAD/2D mechanical drawing
· Must have solid soldering skill
· Must be able to use test & measurement equipment such as Multi-meter, Oscilloscope
· Good in both written and verbal English communication skills.
· A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
· Knowledge of production process and experience in manufacturing would be a plus
· Experience with painting, surface treatment process is a plus
· Experience with metal work related such as sawing, grinding, welding is a plus
· Experience in working at car workshop is a plus