Project Quantity Surveyor
- UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 32
Experience 3 Years
- To study contract documents, perform measurements and prepare Bill of Quantities;
- To assist in contract administration, prepare progress claim(s) and liaise with the Client’s representative on claims and variation costs;
- Call quotations, compare prices and prepare bill of quantities to arrive the tender pricing;
- To prepare budget statement monthly and review by Superior;
- To keep the Superior informed of all contractual and site matters;
- To review and verify the Subcontractor’s / Supplier’s claims and prepare payment certificates and to obtain approval from Superior, Project Manager and Directors
- To attend site meeting and progress claim meeting;
- To assist project manager for all projects when required
- Upon completion of each project, to monitor the respective project during the defects liability period;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience
- With experience in commercial /institutional projects.
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Civil/Quantity Surveying/Construction Management.
- Willing to learn and committed to accomplish datelines.