Project Technical Assistant / Coordinator (Robotics R&D)
- OTSAW Digital Pte Ltd
- View(s) 74
Career Level Junior Executive
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a responsible and independent Project Technical Assistant / Coordinator, who will be working closely with our Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the whole R&D team to provide project coordinations and administrative support.
– Manage the R&D’s calendar and coordinate with various project deadlines and progresses
– Handle R&D’s administrative support includes vendor agreements, supplier agreements, project proposals etc.
– Organise / Coordinate meetings, which may involve setting up conference / video calls and prior booking of resources, and ensure that meetings are well-prepared for
– Attend meetings and record meeting minutes with regards to R&D team
– Source for quotations regarding new products and development teams, and be involved in any other relevant background research
– Follow through closely with suppliers / team members to meet project deadlines
– Work with cross departments for projects / product developments.
– Properly maintain existing office systems, including data management and filing of confidential documents
– Produce and format documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, including technical writeup and documentation.
– Any other relevant administrative requests by the CTO, on an ad hoc basis
– Min Diploma in IT/Computer Science/Engineering related field.
– 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a project coordinator / administrative role
– Honest, reliable, proactive and willing to take initiative
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Excellent word processing skills and good IT/Robotics/Engineering skills, with a willingness to learn
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Ability to perform basic research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
– Outstanding organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
– Attention to detail
– Ability to exercise discretion on confidential matters