Public Relations Intern
- Prospr Consulting Pte Ltd
- View(s) 364
Industry Mass Media
With the perfect blend of creative innovation, strategy and execution, and with more than 600 clients who have come onboard within a year, we are one of Singapore & Malaysia’s fastest growing public relations and digital content agencies
At Elliot & Co., we cut through the fluff. Instead of disposable marketing and communications tactics, we create meaning for our clients and their consumers, propelling their businesses to experience the growth they deserve.
You have the unique opportunity to be part of a team that is hell-bent on changing the Public Relations & Digital Marketing scene for startups and small-to-medium businesses. You will be at the forefront of this incredibly talented and fast-growing team, elevating the growth of both Elliot & Co. and our clients.
About the Role
We are looking for a superstar who can hit the ground as part of our fast-growing client base. We expect a strong self-starter who can work in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
At Elliot & Co., we operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high-quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a growing team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
What A Day Looks Like @ Elliot & Co.
- Assist Account Manager and Consultants in the development and execution of company’s PR strategies
- Provide strategic input and feedback on PR initiatives
- Suggest innovative ideas for engaging content
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure high level of quality control to deliver error-free output on time
- Manage and update media lists and databases
- Organise, generate and disseminate campaign reports
- Craft and contribute to media materials (press releases, company backgrounders, spokesperson biographies, media invitations, etc.)
- Write and pitch stories, interactions and engagements to key media personnel
- Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
You Will Love This Job If:
- You enjoy creating a team culture as an early member of the team
- You want to have an intimate knowledge of how companies can scale
- You enjoy the rough and rumble of agency work and managing client expectations
- You are a strategic thinker who is process-driven, yet creative
- You desire to work in an intellectually stimulating environment that challenges you
- You enjoy multitasking and managing time-sensitive projects concurrently
- You want your voice to be heard and influence the strategy of Elliot & Co.’s growth journey
Other Head Turning Criteria:
- Fluent in spoken and written English; secondary languages would be a bonus
- Basic copywriting and creative messaging skills
- Tech-savvy and have high interest in startups and SMEs and current affairs in Southeast Asia
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and hungry for knowledge
- Ability to navigate in an extremely fast-paced working environment
- Capacity to work well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
If interested, please send your resume to us.
Only applicants currently based in Singapore will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.