Sales Executive (Corporate Sales)
- SSA GROUP
- View(s) 78
Career Level Senior Executive
Experience 2 Years
- Generate own database of corporate clients
- Modify content of presentation depending on the profile of the corporate clients
- Arrange for meeting and closely follow up meetings to generate sales
- Meet sales target
- Participate in networking events and HR summits to generate sales leads and close deals
- Complete other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Minimum N/O level however a diploma is preferred
- Experience in corporate sales is COMPULSORY
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Keen and passionate to interact with new people.
- Polite and have passion in sharing the benefits of training programmes to customers
- Possess can-do attitude, persistence and positive mindset about work
- The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills
- The candidate must be professional and punctual and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to be on-the-move to manage different roadshows and events island wide
- Quick thinker, detailed and creative
- Sales driven and result oriented type of individual
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage