[Basic + Coms] Sales Specialist (Digital Marketing)
- View(s) 121
Experience 2 Years
The candidate will focus on:
– Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) market.
– Provide SME clients with the best digital marketing consultancy solutions.
– Provide SME clients with optimal digital adoption for their products/services.
The candidate responsibilities:
– Full sales cycle from new clients acquisition to contract signing.
– Manage new clients portfolio for growing revenue responsibility.
– Cold call, telephone, email and network with new clients acquisition on daily basis.
– Identify sales opportunities through networking to drive clients business to success.
– Provide necessary assistance for all sales related matter within applicable knowledge.
– Provide recommendation on client’s digital marketing solutions and identify market trends.
– Provide propriety online product insights, feedback and revenue trends.
– Champion and communicate clients success stories on social media.
– Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor and management.
The candidate requirements:
– Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
– Preferably 2-3 years of working experience in the related field for this position.
– Business development, sales account management or consultative selling experience.
– Digital marketing industry knowledge is important.
– Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive sales environment.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Note: If you have a portfolio relevant to any of the mumbo-jumbo mentioned above that you think will help showcase your awesomeness, we’ll love to take a look at it.