Remuneration: $2,200 to $2,800/month
- Liaise and coordinate all sales-related enquiries.
- Provide quotation, follow up and identify any potential target accounts for Sales to follow up with.
- Follow up on client’s outstanding payment, invoice verification and handle rate disputes.
- Arrange credit facility approval for new clients.
- Maintain customer tariffs and quotation in server.
- Follow up and arrange shipment billings with product teams.
- Perform other job duties as requested by supervisor/HOD
- Diploma/ Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience in freight forwarding/logistic/supply chain industry or related field
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written
- Great team player