SCADA ENGINEER / DESIGNER
- Phoenix Recruitment Pte Ltd
- View(s) 6
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Electronics
- Qualifications Diploma
As a SCADA Engineer would you like to have a positive impact and effect in the smooth running of a crucial project?
Do you want to work for a company that puts this opportunity in your hands?
Our client is a specialist in providing and designing integrated control and automation systems and IT solutions for buildings and facilities. They truly care for its staff members, and know that a fun and creative workplace leads to productivity and innovation.
- Meeting and visiting clients to discuss their automation and process supervisory needs;
- Posses adequate and advanced experience in the design and deployment of SCADA systems;
- Coordinate with PLC Engineer / System Designer to develop, test and troubleshoot process SCADA database;
- Develop and design HMI graphics according to project’s specifications using different design tools,
- Installation and configuration of SCADA Servers / Workstations hardware & software;
- Design, develop and deliver/implement data solutions to include: architecture design, development standards, general and specific databases, structured queries/sorting, data logging and reporting tools;
- Ensure PLC/SCADA software programs are running smoothly
- Attend factory acceptance testing and ensure compliance to project requirements; Site acceptance testing and supervise hand-over of SCADA deployment;
- Documenting development processes;
- Providing clients with technical support & on-site training.
- Negotiable depending on experience. My client has indicated that the key is to get the right individual first and the salary will reflect this and remain highly competitive.
- Placement: Permanent
- Work location: Singapore
- Training and Continued Professional Development
- Tailored individual career plan
- Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- Diploma/Degree in Software/Automation Engineering or any related discipline
- SCADA technical certification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a SCADA programmer, preferably with different platforms. Those with longer relevant experience will be consider for System Designer position
- Must have knowledge of various SCADA software developing platforms and standards
- Detailed knowledge with programming and configuring databases, SQL, OPC, OLE clients and servers
- Extensive knowledge on Server OS & applications and Server/Client architectures and software design principals;
- With strong background in IT with hands-on knowledge on operating system, office automation, CAD and graphic editing applications;
- Can work with minimal supervision.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend or colleague to Phoenix Recruitment today. If we place them into a job you will receive SGD$400*
*Contact your Consultant for full terms
MOM Registered Employment Agency: 20C0113