Senior Human Resource Executive
- HR Connectus Pte Ltd
- View(s) 247
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Senior Human Resource Executive (Safety Industry)
The HR function of this role includes achieving the outcomes below, these are not exhaustive and will include additional duties as and when required:
- Work closely with senior leadership team to develop and maintain an appropriate competency matrix for the team
- Supporting this would include a set of mandatory, optional and development training needs for each employee. This matrix is developed jointly with the employee and their supervisor.
- Developing in-house digital systems to implement HR processes.
- HR Operational Processes
- Develop and maintain supporting HR processes to facilitate and enable employees and associates carry out their duties and functions to the best of their abilities.
- Payroll management with vendor and provide regular mark to market salary surveys that adequately reward the employees.
- Be the impartial arbitrator to help resolve any internal personnel conflict and raise issues to senior management attention.
- Support senior management with a robust performance review system that continually provides useful feedback to employees.
- On-boarding new hires and associates to the organization’s culture and processes.
- Code of Ethics
- Together with senior management, be the champion for maintaining and communicating organization’s core values and vision.
- Provide a safe and impartial avenue for employees to confidently provide feedback regarding compliance to the Code of Ethics.
- Work closely with or HR partners and resource partners to support staff overseas assignment and country to country relocation.
- Staff recruitment and managing resource partner interphase.
- Other HR related functions incudes:
- Contingency planning for staff deployment/repatriation during medical emergency and pandemics.
- Travel Policy.
- Insurances for Workers Comp – Adequate coverage etc.
- Leave planning and management.
- Team building and benefits program.
Candidates with a strong Social Media content development knowledge will have an advantage. This position will facilitate the migration of organization proprietary content onto a digital platform and create an effective online communication and social media presence that will enhance our value proposition to both our external and internal stakeholders.
To succeed, you will need to have prior HR experience and strong interest in digital communication and outreach platforms. Additionally, you must possess strong stakeholder management and communication skills. You should have the ability to communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to embrace a different point of view for the activities that you are driving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Strong working knowledge in HR and understanding of local employment laws and practices
- Around 10 years of relevant working experience
- HRIS knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience in safety and health would be an advantage
- Knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) would be an advantage
- Photo/video editing skills and knowledge is preferred
- Go-getter attitude – with the passion, drive, and the agile mentality
- Excellent command of English and a good eye for visual communications
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Good relational and interpersonal skills, able to partner and work with stakeholders across the organisation to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who are interested may send your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Candy Tan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1983212) at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By sending in your resume, you are deemed to have agreed and consent us in usage, retention and disclosure of your personal information to our clients for their evaluation and considerations.