SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER – Workplace Interior Design
- Phoenix Recruitment Pte Ltd
- View(s) 31
Career Level Senior Executive
Experience 5 Years
How important is Career Progression to you?
Do you want to work for a company that puts this opportunity in your hands?
Our client is a global interior design company, which specializes in large corporate base building projects. They operate in various countries in Asia and Europe. This organization are one of the most respected design outfits in the world, and one in which every ambitious, career orientated designer would be keen to join.
- Handle projects right from concept stage to handover
- Will work closely with the clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and relevant authorities whilst mentoring Interior Designers
- Create detailed plans, specifications and layout
- Strong space planning skills
- Prepare design concept and sketch
- Presentation of materials and drawings
- Manage any take-offs and reconfigurations, which may be required.
- Ensure good quality and high level of the customers’ satisfaction
- Lead and mentor Junior designers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design/Architecture or any relevant discipline
- 5-8 years working on Workplace Interior Design Projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup
- Can do presentations to the client, and must be confident to speak in front of people.
- Excellent Hand-sketching ability
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Excellent communication skills and eye for details
- Customer service oriented & client facing
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to eventually lead and mentor a team of Intermediate/Junior Designers
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word and portfolio (no larger than 5MB) format to Reshama Chandaria at email@example.com
Must indicate the following:
- Notice Period
- Reason for leaving
- Last Drawn and Expected Salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1327722
Employment Agency License Number: 20C0113
Refer a friend or colleague to Phoenix Recruitment today. If we place them into a job you will receive $400*
*Contact your Consultant for full terms