- Containers Printers Pte Ltd
- View(s) 2
- Career Level Junior Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Logistics & Supply Chain
- Qualifications Certificate
- Prepare full set of import and export documents. (Invoice, packing list, COO, B/L, insurance, L/Cs and etc).
- Source and negotiate of freight rates with shipping agents, forwarders and 3PL.
- Carry out shipment booking and monitor shipment status to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Perform Custom permits declarations for import/export shipment,
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parities to ensure smooth and timely execution of shipments.
- Handling of customers’ enquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- GCE ‘O’ level / Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any related discipline or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in forwarding company, shipping company or manufacturing company.
- Permit declarant license (Customs Competency Test for Declarants certificate) and knowledge in permit declarant is preferred.
- Knowledge of L/C and understanding of FTA will be added advantage
- SAP, WMS and MS Office applications
- Able to handle stress.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.