- Umami 10
- View(s) 58
- Offered Salary 3000
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Restaurants
- Qualifications Nitec
- Support and assist the Executive Chef in managing and administering the kitchen operations
- Verifies the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
- Consistently monitor food quality and quantity to ensure profit margins are maintained and operating budgets are adhered through effective control systems.
- Enforces and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Exhibit Japanese/ European culinary talent and expertise by performing tasks while managing all food related production.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef to determine menu selections and specials and develop new tapas menus recipes as necessary.
- Assume duties and responsibilities in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- At least 3 years of experience working with restaurants serving Japanese or European cuisine.
- Prior experience in managing supplier relationships.