- The Malayan Council Pte Ltd
- View(s) 195
Experience 2 Years
We are hiring! Be a part of our team!
Opens to Singaporean / SGPR
Interested applicants must submit their resume to us. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
– Responsible and hardworking
– Willing to learn and coachable
– Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
– Responsible on preparing food according to set standards, making sure that all prepared food are safe and clean
– Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays
A range of benefits: –
– Good Career Growth & Development Opportunities
– Motivating, Fun and Friendly Environment
– Medical / Dental / Staff uniforms provided
– Mins walk from train station