- UEMS Solutions Pte Ltd
- View(s) 125
Offered Salary 500
Career Level Junior Executive
Experience 3 Years
Technician – Service Industry, Based in Singapore
As our Company (www.uemsgroup.com) embarks on rapid business expansion, we are sourcing for a highly-driven, dynamic, results-oriented, entrepreneurial and committed Technician to be part of the management team to drive the business and operations of a portfolio of accounts under the portfolio of Integrated Facilities Management, Environmental Services (housekeeping and disinfection services) and Support Services (portering, healthcare attendant and visitor management) which are primarily in the Healthcare sector. We welcome applicants from the Hospitality sector to join us in this exciting opportunity.
Due to the current aggressive growth and transformational stage of the business, the successful candidate must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced working environment, convert diversified challenges into opportunities and be resourceful in working with the team to achieve the desired outcomes aligned with the business direction of the company. A rewarding performance-based remuneration package, including an attractive management incentive scheme and career development path will be tailored for the successful candidate.
The Company is an Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) company providing healthcare support services and property & facilities management services to both public and private sectors in Singapore. The company has 2 core businesses in healthcare support and facilities management services.
Besides Singapore, the Group also has strong presence in Malaysia and Taiwan. Collectively, it has a total combined staff strength of more than 10,000 across Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.
- Monitor and ensure that Total Gas Management and maintenance are carried out by installation contractors
- Provide first line response and checking the gas systems, filling stations, life safety systems relating to Total Gas Management service
- Carry out routine check of all the systems.
- Ensure that the systems are operated at optimal levels and strictly in compliance with the safety regulations and engineering practices
- NTC in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical with 3 to 5 years relevant experience; (preferably trained in WSH,fire-fighting & first-aid).
- Preferred to have experience in handling Total Gas Management service for R&D facilities