Warehouse Assistant cum Delivery Driver
- Viharbour (Singapore) Enterprise Pte Ltd
- View(s) 134
Offered Salary 2600
Career Level Junior Executive
Experience 1 Year
Industry Logistics & Supply Chain
Warehouse Assistant duties:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Verify return goods according to return orders; count, sort and place return items back to racks.
- Monitor inventory level, update Operation Admin if found item inventories are low or out of stock.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Repair damaged merchandises in warehouse
- Setup and demolish events and booth in client’s event hall
- Responsible for all local and event delivery on time and accordingly to the delivery plan and schedule
- Ensure goods are delivered in good condition and safe storage during delivery.
- Ensure delivery documents signed and chopped by clients.
- Ensure cheque and cash are kept safe and tally on collection.
- Verify delivery items and quantity with clients
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the delivery vehicle.
- Ensure the Company Vehicle safe all the time
- Ensure the Company Vehicle in-out policy and requirements (parking and return of vehicle to the Company)
- Comply with driving rule and regulation in Singapore.
- Comply with Company safety and driving policy.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.