Website Multimedia Designer
- View(s) 156
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
– Development of 360 integrated marketing campaign concepts and the ability to work
on concept across multiple platforms.
– Collaborate with stakeholders to bring concept to fruition.
– Conceptualise the marketing team ideas with the campaign critical points.
– Transform briefs into campaigns to meet objectives.
– Ability to produce original content creation and scripting are highly preferred.
– Supervise creative and art direction production of the highest standard.
– Presentation of artist impression concepts and copy for management approval.
– Design 2D and 3D motion graphics and video editing.
– Comfortable with illustration design from digital media.
– Social media, performance marketing and UX/UI campaign alignment to website.
– Sensitive to digital trends and keeping up with best-practice industry.
– Knowledge of interior design industry trend and competitors’ design activites.
– Co-ordinate with third party agencies and vendors for project completion.
– Good knowledge of website design principles, elements and compositions.
– Good experience in UX/UI.
– Webmaster for website and multimedia assets.
– Duties assigned by supervisor and management.
– Diploma or Degree in Design, Graphic Design or Visual and Mass communications.
– Minimum 2-3 years experience as a multimedia designer preferred.
– Strong proficiency in the latest design software, image editing, and software like
Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.
– Strong ability to manage multiple projects at a time and meet deadlines.
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to understand briefs and translate into
creative designs for different industries.
– Scripting, copywriting and video/photography skills are highly desired.
– Adapt well working in a fast-paced environment.
– Good attention to design concepts.
– A sharp eye to design and communicate concept to stakeholders’ requirements.
– A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask with
good time management.
– Candidate portfolio of design works will be requested during interview.