Remuneration: $2,900 to $4,200/month
If you are someone who is passionate about brands, and are keen to implement exciting ideas to plot their growth, then this is the role for you.
As a Digital Marketer, you can expect to work closely with clients’ brands, strategizing for both evergreen and seasonal ad campaigns. Through this, you will have the opportunity to recommend digital marketing channels such as Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Management (SEM, SEO & SMM).
Importantly, you will get to see the fruits of your labour come to fruition. By using comprehensive and real time campaign data, you will be able to track performance and continuously grow your clients’ brands. Join us today to embark on the exciting journey towards establishing the brands of tomorrow.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study clients’ brands to plan for and develop highly effective advertising campaigns and media plans.
- Carefully study campaign progress before preparing and conducting high impact presentations during campaign reviews.
- Be the primary point of content for digital marketing clients, working closely with them to build rapport and trust.
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure precise campaign execution is performed and all KPIs are met.
- Be aware of clients’ competitive landscape and proactively suggest strategies to help our clients remain at the forefront of their industries.
In summary, the role of a Digital Marketer is one of multiple hats. Internally, you will be the brand guardian of our clients, ensuring that their marketing needs are met. Externally, you will be our liaison, carefully conveying the agency’s recommendations and overseeing their implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Junior Digital Strategist)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Senior Digital Strategist)
- Required Skill(s): SEM, SEO, SMM
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
Qualifications and Skills
- Critical and creative thinker. You absolutely love seeing the potential in brands and finding ways to bring out the very best in them.
- Excellent people skills. You enjoy constantly communicating with the team’s marketers and your clients on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with analytics. You believe in using available data to help clients make key marketing decisions.
- Flair for presentations and communication. You are confident in presenting your ideas and inspiring everyone around you.
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
What you will acquire:
- Enjoy the journey of working in an energetic and fast-paced environment with creative and fun team mates
- Work collaboratively with team mates in Singapore and Malaysia and independently as you execute the project plan for clients
- Immense exposure to the digital marketing and web development world as you learn the ropes of how we help SMEs in Singapore grow their businesses online
- Witness and celebrate real results and achievements you made for the client’s projects you manage
- Get on job trainings and guidance from team mates from different departments
- You can expect to grow in areas of communication, risk management and critical thinking skills
- You will be equipped with critical knowledge to steer your way in this accelerated digital era
- Have fun, Feast, Play and Drink as a team!
All in all, we believe that determination and passion are the main things that will help individuals that are interested to work with us to excel in this role.