PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. is one of the leading InsurTech companies in Singapore that believes in bringing tech and insurance together for families and communities to enhance their insurance experience. We also believe in helping the community attain relevant knowledge on financial planning through gamification, and offering in-app credits incentives that can be used to help them get covered. PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. has also built a policy management platform that helps users easily keep track of all their insurance policies on a single app. Since 2016, it has helped over 100,000 users manage their policies.
You will be
Come join us – this leader will oversee the launch plan, drive revenue and users growth, lead a team of cross-functional contributors and create and execute a strategy to maximise the success of PolicyPal Group, enabling consumers to learn about personal finance and planning for their financial freedom. Get exposed and involved with product, branding, marketing, users acquisition and retention, community engagement and data analytics. Here at PolicyPal, we strive to provide opportunities for our team to learn, grow and thrive.
- This role will be the principal officer for the brokerage business, managing the P&L of the business, including budgets, reporting and resource plans, with a focus on driving revenue, profit growth and managing costs.
- Responsible for user acquisition and customer retention to drive the growth of PolicyPal.
- Accountable for all operations and customer service – drive key work streams including product, marketing, business development and operations.
- Understand how to leverage on data to improve the business performance.
- Develop strategic partnerships for insurance distribution.
- Oversee all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Oversee and lead the quarterly and annual audits.
- Hire, monitor and manage team members against company growth and success objectives.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in finance / insurance role
- Prior experience leading as a GM or functional leadership role
- Direct experience managing the marketing function, with a deep understanding of brand building, user acquisition, best practices in engagement and retention of customers (end-to-end), execution of win-strategies
- An experienced P&L leader who can successfully define and implement winning strategies with the ability to prioritize and balance cross-functional teams to create and deliver an ongoing service that consumers love.
Salary: $7,000 to $12,000 monthly